Got a vague word of economist saying the U.S.will be economically doomed in 12 months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawdy lawdy....where's my tinfoil......the sky is falling....the sky is falling!!:rollingla
Naw not tinfoil time, just curious if anyone had seen or heard something today on the news stations so I could watch it for my self and see if it's another scare tactic or might have a hint of truth to it,and for your info Kline Saran wrap it fits better and is more comfortable

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not hear it today, but several economist are saying things could get really bad by late 2012. The predictions I have heard range from a major double dip recession to a depression that makes the 30s look like nothing. This is what I think all the end of the world predictions are really talking about.

After all for a lot of people not being able to run to Walmart or McDonalds would be the end of the world. :rotflmao:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was on 60 minutes tonight. Some economists think that state bonds will be defaulted on and that austerity type measures will have to be implemented. There's also some talk that the Republicans on the hill will force the states into default rather than bail them out. Most of the worst hit states will be blue states, which would work in the Republicans favor.

Bread and circuses folks.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geez, I dunno how many times I've been told the world was going to end by members of this board in the last five years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom