Any local dealers carry Kimber, colt, or springfield's in stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For Springfields,
H&H, Savage Arms, Outlaws Trading Post in Blanchard, and the gun store in Newcastle. Can't remember the name of that one.

Chris Derrick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys I went by HH they didn't have any colt commanders and kinda didn't recomend them said the name is what sells to go with Springfield Range officer $869 (which i liked but wished it was stainless) and or Kimber stainless II Which i loved it was $889without night sights and $999 with.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys I went by HH they didn't have any colt commanders and kinda didn't recomend them said the name is what sells to go with Springfield Range officer $869 (which i liked but wished it was stainless) and or Kimber stainless II Which i loved it was $889without night sights and $999 with.

I bought a RO off of Gunbroker last week for $700 after shipping and have also looked at the Kimber Custom II (not SS) with night sights for $804 shipped from Buds. If you can't find it for the price you want locally, there is always online shopping.

Chris Derrick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a RO off of Gunbroker last week for $700 after shipping and have also looked at the Kimber Custom II (not SS) with night sights for $804 shipped from Buds. If you can't find it for the price you want locally, there is always online shopping.

Buds has great prices, what do i do about shipping to gun dealer here if I don't know one? thanks CD

Latest posts

Top Bottom