trout stamp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
from what i can tell we do not have to buy a trout stamp anymore. Do we still have to get a trout stamp like we do Paddlefish? I am getting ready to buy my new licenses for 2011 and want to make sure I get what I need.

kdlong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
made full circle back in the kiamichi mountains in
This is correct. They are increasing the price of non-resident deer tags to compensate for the revenue the trout stamp generated.

along with other non res. tags and lic.they also change some of the res. lifetime also. mostly senior citizen. after the first the sr. cit. will get the same deer tags we get now. that will help people like my dad. he has had to buy his archery and muzzle loader tags until now.

bobed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought that we did not have to buy a stamp, but do we still have to get a stamp (like you do for paddlefish) if your are going to fish for trout?

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
along with other non res. tags and lic.they also change some of the res. lifetime also. mostly senior citizen. after the first the sr. cit. will get the same deer tags we get now. that will help people like my dad. he has had to buy his archery and muzzle loader tags until now.

This was a welcome change. I had grown tired of all the extra permits in my wallet, and was on the point of buying the $240 geezer version of the lifetime license. OWDC told me last fall to not do it. Next Saturday, the geezer ten dollar lifetime license (I think it's going up a bit) has all the benefits of the full grown one, and they no longer sell the $240 geezer lifetime license. CB

kdlong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
made full circle back in the kiamichi mountains in
This was a welcome change. I had grown tired of all the extra permits in my wallet, and was on the point of buying the $240 geezer version of the lifetime license. OWDC told me last fall to not do it. Next Saturday, the geezer ten dollar lifetime license (I think it's going up a bit) has all the benefits of the full grown one, and they no longer sell the $240 geezer lifetime license. CB

i beleave the new price is 25.00 for the combo now

Latest posts

Top Bottom