Great price on S&W 442/642 no lock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What now? Esplain that to me in simpler terms please. I seriously want a 638, so I'll have to get one if it comes with the rebate.

The new bodyguard revolver is simply called the bodyguard 38 and is not covered under the "carry with confidence" rebate.

Just to recap,... the bodyguard 38 != the model 638 bodyguard.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey if someone wants a regular 642, I have a request......I want one with the 2.5 inch barrel. I have one with the 1 7/8 barrel. Mine has never been fired and has all the paperwork, case, etc.... Anyone interested in buying the longer barrel and swapping me for the shorter barrel? I figure it is a long shot but might as well try....PM me if interested....I may even throw in some $$$ or a box of .38 +P ammo....I've had a post in the classifieds for weeks asking for a trade...I don't have the money or I would just buy one (I hate being strapped :scream:) ...mine was purchased for my wife for home protection. It never even leaves the house..

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nevermind....I talked the wife into letting me buy one with the cc :rubhands:. It's okay, I will pay it off next month....:mosh::mosh::hyper::hyper: I ended up with the 642 with the 2.5" barrel...I like the looks better than my wifes..

according to the S&W web site, the rebate ends on 12/31/2010......so you have oh...6 hours...

Latest posts

Top Bottom