Oklahoma City homeowner shoots intruder in shoulder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.newsok.com/oklahoma-city-homeowner-shoots-intruder-in-shoulder/article/3527984

Further information indicates that the suspect had previously burglarized this residence, and was coming back to steal more. The homeowner was holding the suspect at gunpoint, and the suspect wouldn't keep his hands up. When the suspect made a quick grab for his waist line the homeowner shot him. Haven't found any info on if the suspect was armed or not.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. Double-tapping in practice is a wise routine. Waiting to see if anything effective occurred is no good.

I wish there was a rapid-fire-friendly indoor range. Or if there is, that I knew about it.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. Double-tapping in practice is a wise routine. Waiting to see if anything effective occurred is no good.

I wish there was a rapid-fire-friendly indoor range. Or if there is, that I knew about it.

I think that the only restriction on rapid fire at H&H is with rifles. I see people doing it with pistols all the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom