Man tries to set woman on fire, Oklahoma City police say

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A man tried to set a woman on fire Monday night as she was leaving the home they shared but she was able to get away.

A man attempted to set a woman on fire about 11 p.m. Monday as she was packing up her things to move out of the home they shared in the 1900 block of West Park Place, Oklahoma City police said.

The man arrived at the home and was intoxicated, Oklahoma City police Master Sgt. Gary Knight said. An argument ensued and the man poured gas on her and tried to set her on fire. The woman was able to run away, but police said the man shot at her as she fled.

The woman was not injured. Police are seeking the man involved, who left the scene before police arrived. No names have been released.

Read more: http://newsok.com/man-tries-to-set-...city-police-say/article/3529303#ixzz1A5i0fN3I

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The police must think they can find him on their own since they are not releasing his name or description. I think I know the couple involved, but I need to see the names to be certain.

308shooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The police must think they can find him on their own since they are not releasing his name or description. I think I know the couple involved, but I need to see the names to be certain.

hahah I'm sure he will be running the streets setting more things on fire before cops find him.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hahah I'm sure he will be running the streets setting more things on fire before cops find him.

This is not amusing. If it is who I think it is, he allegedly has also threatened to kill one of her children so he can ambush her when she comes to the funeral.

So keep the laughs coming...

romeo212000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A man tried to set a woman on fire Monday night as she was leaving the home they shared but she was able to get away.

A man attempted to set a woman on fire about 11 p.m. Monday as she was packing up her things to move out of the home they shared in the 1900 block of West Park Place, Oklahoma City police said.

The man arrived at the home and was intoxicated, Oklahoma City police Master Sgt. Gary Knight said. An argument ensued and the man poured gas on her and tried to set her on fire. The woman was able to run away, but police said the man shot at her as she fled.

The woman was not injured.
Police are seeking the man involved, who left the scene before police arrived. No names have been released.

Read more: http://newsok.com/man-tries-to-set-...city-police-say/article/3529303#ixzz1A5i0fN3I

THe woman was shot, but not injured? Am i missing something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom