Reloading supplies in Stillwater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you all prefer

• Total voters

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am attempting to get my store set up to carry some reloading supplies to satisfy the Stillwater and surrounding area market base. If I can get this done I will get the option of carrying either a combo of rifle and pistol supplies or shotgun reloading supplies. What I need from you guys is to know if there is even a market for it here, and if there is where does the market lean to? The pistol/rifle selection or the shotshell direction. Either way it will have some RCBS equipment to reload with also.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay I guess I should have posted that I am in a position to attemt to get reloading supplies brought into the store.

Is that better?

taymoor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I reload both pistol and rifle. Right now there is only one place in town with reloading supplies. it is the great outdoors that is right by the Harley shop. I wouldn't be able to pick between pistol and rifle, but if wally got either/both at wally prices, I'd shop there.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See, how hard was that?

Yes it was, I have a serious sense of pride and ownership for my work.

And the rifle/pistol would be a mixture of both. some bullets, powder, brass, RCBS stuff, and small pistol and small rifle primers. it wouldn't be a whole lot but for your more popular loads such as 9mm, 38spl, 223 and 270. There would be a little more but I don't know exactly what yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom