What's the price of a lower going for these days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CODE_3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have buddy of mine who trying to sell his lower and was wondering how much they are going for. It's a complete Bushmaster lower. What's the process of selling it to an individual? Does he still need to go through an FFL?

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can get a new stripped lower for $70-$80, LPK for $50, and the buffer tube assembly/stock for $50-$80. I would probably ask $150-$180 for a used Bushmaster. You don't need an FFL for in state sales.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have buddy of mine who trying to sell his lower and was wondering how much they are going for. It's a complete Bushmaster lower. What's the process of selling it to an individual? Does he still need to go through an FFL?

New they cost between $250-300 for bushmaster, if it is used, depending on condition it could be as low as $175-200. Its only worth what someone is willing to pay. And no he does not have to go through a FFL if it is a local FTF, if he sells it online to an out of state buyer, he would have to go through a FFL

Latest posts

Top Bottom