Guys get jumped walking between bars, video posted on youtube.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the heck is wrong with people. The video makes my stomach churn.

RICHMOND -
A videotaped beating of two men in Richmond, VA has been posted on YouTube.

Richmond Police are looking for information about the people responsible for the assault and robbery.

According to Richmond Police, the video was shot in Richmond's Shockoe Bottom neighborhood around 1:00 a.m. Friday, January 21, 2011.

The video shows two men being attacked by other men in the 1700 block of East Cary Street.

Police say one of the victim’s wallet was taken during the assault.

The victims were treated and released from a local hospital.

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-youtube-beating-richmond-va-20110127,0,2641041.story - video here

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the heck is wrong with people. The video makes my stomach churn.

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-youtube-beating-richmond-va-20110127,0,2641041.story - video here

friggin makes my palms sweat! 4 or 5 on two. Sleaze little gangsta had to hold his pants up the whole time he was jogging.... Between bars says they should not have been armed, but it's a shame that they were not(as in a different situation all together).

I still have to go get me pinky finger put back into joint from the last little wanna-be gangster that tried that with me. Not that it's a good thing, but he will think of me for a long time when he looks in the mirror or attempts to eat.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My stomach is still churning. This kind of stuff pisses me off so bad. I hope they don't get caught. I hope him and his friends find them and beat them senseless.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
friggin makes my palms sweat! 4 or 5 on two. Sleaze little gangsta had to hold his pants up the whole time he was jogging.... Between bars says they should not have been armed, but it's a shame that they were not(as in a different situation all together).

I still have to go get me pinky finger put back into joint from the last little wanna-be gangster that tried that with me. Not that it's a good thing, but he will think of me for a long time when he looks in the mirror or attempts to eat.

This is why I'm blessed by God to be 6' 1" and about 280lbs. Yes I have a bit of extra weight but I do not look like a big fat slob. A little belly but just a big guy with a shaved head and full goatee. In 39 years I have yet to be "jumped" and assulted by a stranger. My Jiu Jutsu background would come in handy too. Well, all this is mute if they have a gun. Just saying my apperence detters those looking for the week and unaware.:contract:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sad thing is, they likely will never get caught. If those boys were not crippled in anyway, they likely will not do the late night bar crawl. you can't win against trash like them, you can only be more careful, more situational aware, And be able to defend yourself at all costs. Death is too easy for the F&^%'s, and prison is status for the perps. But one less of them is one less.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I'm blessed by God to be 6' 1" and about 280lbs. Yes I have a bit of extra weight but I do not look like a big fat slob. A little belly but just a big guy with a shaved head and full goatee. In 39 years I have yet to be "jumped" and assulted by a stranger. My Jiu Jutsu background would come in handy too. Well, all this is mute if they have a gun. Just saying my apperence detters those looking for the week and unaware.:contract:

lol, 6' 4" 210, this guy was strung out on something I am betting. Asked me for one of MY cigarettes and got stupid when I said no. Was walking away when he popped up behind us and just said "HEY N!$$%", and took a swing. Went downhill for him from there. Probably should have stuck around and done some real damage, but then I am the bad guy. Nailed him once standing and twice on the ground and got the hell outta there! Not often that you get in a fight and get to run off without bleeding, so I took my toys and ran.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's ok, I know exactly what you want to say ;)

I'm not our buddy Redneck1861.... Fighting is stupid, but it's damn nice to come out on top if you have to do it. There is no such thing as a clean get away though.

ai428.photobucket.com_albums_qq4_Corvetteran_20110127184505.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom