More on the judge adoption scandal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be nuts, but to me a case could be made for kidnapping by coercion if the mother gave up the kiddos on "insider advice" from a gov official. Maybe the kids would have been taken anyway, maybe not. Maybe I read things wrong.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a whole world more info. to this story. I have not kept up on what the media is saying, but I have to assume like everything else they are picking what they want to in order to help people make a decision.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be nuts, but to me a case could be made for kidnapping by coercion if the mother gave up the kiddos on "insider advice" from a gov official. Maybe the kids would have been taken anyway, maybe not. Maybe I read things wrong.

The "child abuse industry" is little more than a legal kidnapping sham used to defraud the system and collect money from the feds, (foster care funds are from social security). Frauds, scams, and the abuse and deaths of children are rampant and even when it is exposed nobody involved is held accountable.
Few know this expands and is connected to the problems in the M.E.'s office we've seen,(why did Kelsey Briggs have to be exhumed twice to determine if she was abused or not?).
This is a system where the Constitution is openly ignored by those who taken the oath.

Legallykidnapped.com and kidjacked.com show this to be nationwide as does the Santa Clara $300mil "ghost children scandal".

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i can tell you that it is common practice in the state adoption industry that people with money or power can adopt a child damn near over night... where as the rest of them get drug out over months if not years...

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i can tell you that it is common practice in the state adoption industry that people with money or power can adopt a child damn near over night... where as the rest of them get drug out over months if not years...

My wife and I are currently waiting to adopt a little boy. It seems to take forever. What I don't understand about this story is, how did the case workers not know what was going on? We have monthly visits from our child's case worker, plus when we take him to the Dr. we had to show placement papers and an i.d. We had to do the same when he was enrolled in daycare.

I have a feeling there is much more to this story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom