Tulsa RK gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayd

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone make it to th RK gun show today in Tulsa, Saturday the 29th, is worth going to? The last couple of RK shows I went to were not that good.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$12 to get in was a bit much but there were good deals to be had. It was worth it to me but if you don't really need anything you should probably pass. I got 3 nice AR mags for $25 and now I wish I had got more especialy since when I got home I read that a bill is being pushed to make 'em illegal. Might as well stock up just in case it passes.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
$12 to get in was a bit much but there were good deals to be had. It was worth it to me but if you don't really need anything you should probably pass. I got 3 nice AR mags for $25 and now I wish I had got more especialy since when I got home I read that a bill is being pushed to make 'em illegal. Might as well stock up just in case it passes.

Don't know what kind of Mags you bought but this outfit as some great deals.

If you're into the Magpul variety order 8, 30rounders and use the coupon code mags for an extra 10% off and get free shipping.

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/product_p/mag-211.htm

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is what I could NOT find:

Not even one windowed PMAG for an AR/M16

Not a single HK USP 45 12 Round mag. I did see an old 10 round one for $30

Not a single BAD lever

Nobody even had a set of Magpul rubber rail covers.

However, if you want parts for your AR that are made in China there was quite a bit.

Anybody that was worth shopping has a store you could get the same deal at any day you want anyway. ie R J, Medlocks, etc.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoy almost all gun shows. I didn't see much that caught my eye at this one but I can't blame the promoter for that. The building did have some unused table space available. I will give RK credit in that they have free admission for military, cops, firemen, EMT's, etc.
The crowd Sat. was good, seemed like lotsa folks there for a small show. Maybe due to the nice weather.

Latest posts

Top Bottom