Hog Hunts Near Altus?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody know a place around the Altus area where a fella could maybe shoot a couple feral hogs? I have been wanting to go for a long time, and understand that they are getting to be a problem around here, but I guess the secret is on me,;no one knows who has a problem with them that will let you hunt? Any help? Thanks in advance......

fire65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a buddy on the fire dept that has 2000 acres south of Altus down on the river. He is supposed to hook me up to shoot some hogs. Maybe we can get together and shoot some when the weather clears a bit. Supposed to be a good spot to do some camping too. He says there are a lot of them on his place.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have killed some around Randelette on the river. You are going to have to do some leg work and just ask. A lot of people will let you hunt hogs now that all the deer hunting is over. Good luck.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. Sorry it has taken so long to get back, but things have been busy. Good advice all. I too have heard about some out by Granite, but haven't made it that way yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom