It's snowing in Alaska....all Oklahoma schools will be closed next week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These school systems in Ok don't have a clue.
Of course Ok does not have the resources to clear the snow like the cities in the snow belt, east of Lake Erie. Buffalo, and Cleveland have no snow days unless its roof high.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been enjoying the new commercial that shows everyone screaming and grabbing stuff off the grocery store shelves when the first snowflake falls. Coulda been OKC for sure!

BravoOne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been enjoying the new commercial that shows everyone screaming and grabbing stuff off the grocery store shelves when the first snowflake falls. Coulda been OKC for sure!

Here too... Went to Wally World just to grab normal everyday stuff & by the time I left I swear the building was to capacity & I with my few items was stuck in line behind about 4 or 5 HUGE carts of stuff!!!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, just tack the two weeks onto the end of the school year :P
This wont work for some people. My daughters boyfriend is set to ship out to basic training the day after graduation. If they extend the school year he may have to reschedule his leaving or not walk across the stage with the kids hes been in school with since the 1st grade.I think he would be one of the first people to give up his spring break or stay an extra hour.

Latest posts

Top Bottom