Prayers from Christ followers requested!!! (UPDATE)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For all of you who took the time to post, and especially for those who sent private messages, please accept my thank you.

My son's MRI identified three different issues. When we were finally able to get into the neurologist, he told us two of the issues were nothing to worry about. The third was a blood vessel that looked oversized. He explained he wanted to do a couple more tests just to make sure nothing was wrong. He said he did NOT expect to see any problem in the test but wanted to conduct them in an overabundance of caution. Son took them Friday and awaiting the results.

He told us not to use the word "cancer" or "tumor" because those were not present. It's funny that nothing in the world really matters any more when your child's life is at risk.

I used to not pay attention when someone told me they were going through a divorce or a loved one had cancer or died, and used to walk by the handicap kid and not even give a glance to him or his family. I went through a separation and almost divorce 7 years ago, had a health scare with my own child, and see daily the struggles my sister and her family deal with a child who is 8 years old and will always have to be fed and diaper changed.

I pray to my God that we as individuals and citizens will look around us and help others who are hurting financially, emotionally, etc. and lend a hand, or an ear or a dollar. May God Bless every one of you! Thanks for listening.
Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom