Hog Hunting Guides

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cadesdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am wanting to take a hog hunt and have looked at several different organizations that allow you to come hunt with or w/out a guide. They put you up for the night and have blinds/feeders etc.

Has anyone had any experience with any of these organizations? I don't want to waste my time/money so I thought I would ask for advice.

Better yet, does anyone have a spot to hunt? I'm willing to pay.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear good things about No Mercy in Gracemont and my brother has hunted them with the Chain Ranch out around Canton somewhere and had good luck with them.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear good things about No Mercy in Gracemont and my brother has hunted them with the Chain Ranch out around Canton somewhere and had good luck with them.

I am not a big guided hunt guy but I would give Mason Banta a call at the Chain Ranch. He is a pretty good guy and have heard good things about him from guys that have visited the ranch.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I met the guy that runs the Chain ranch a couple of years ago. I never hunted there but heard great things about it. They are booked sometimes months in advance but might be worth a look.

Scott

papal

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a freind in S.E. Ok; Mcurtain county, he is a good hunting/fishing guide. He can take you to WMA land, and get you set up for hog hunting, as well as trout on Mt. Fork, etc...

Ethan Wright = 580-236-0600

There is some youtube video posted by some of his customers if you want an informal preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_BNjL_KJfQ

I been hog hunting with that guy....got us on some hogs and man he's hilarious. Talks a mile a minute, but all around good guy and the man doesn't stop the entire day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom