Repost for Car Buyers non spam :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted up a thread before one of the several crashes letting fellow Okshooter's know I could help them out if they were looking for a vehicle. Then the site crashed and I lost all my pm's and the thread. So again if interested in a car/truck Pm me and I will take car of you. Thanks

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want a 2000+ Dodge caravan with less than 50,000, 3.3 or 3.8 and all I have is $2500.00. Can you find me one for that? :)

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I would love one of those new 2011 Corvette Callaway editions, the one that is supercharged. and if you could get it for me for around $30K I would drive anywhere right now to get it. :)

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so before this turns into lets make fun of / i hate dealerships, just keep your comments to yourself for once. this is nothing personal. Those who I have already talked to are aware of what I was offering. If interested pm for details. End.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I would love one of those new 2011 Corvette Callaway editions, the one that is supercharged. and if you could get it for me for around $30K I would drive anywhere right now to get it. :)

Wow, your grandpa has 30K?:ooh2:

so before this turns into lets make fun of / i hate dealerships, just keep your comments to yourself for once. this is nothing personal. Those who I have already talked to are aware of what I was offering. If interested pm for details. End.

Face it, people see it as a blatant self promoting, car salesman, which, hmmm seems to work. I however know that it is a cover for the real reason you are in this theatre of operations....:rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom