Official: OSA NFA Timeline Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll just have to get another rail, but the problem is I already Cerakoted this one in Burnt Bronze. So... I basically gotta make another BB gun. lol. Oh well... there are worse situations to be in. So I STILL can't use my new .300 AAC SBR until I order another rail and get it in - and I just blew my budget and bought parts for 3 new complete rifles yesterday at FBT. lol

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is an option, yes, indeed.

Or I could use it as an excuse to build yet another complete rifle.... just whose side are you on here, anyways??? lol

Don't tell my wife! :P

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I give up. Unless you reversed you dimensions, why won't it fit? You should have .060" clearance.

Well, that's a darn good question. But it would actually be half that - 0.03" on each side... add in some powdercoat on the can and some Cerakote on the handguard... I dunno. All I know is, it won't fit, and it ain't really close, either. I guess I just cut it too close. Maybe shoulda got a smaller can, 'cause I really don't want to have a bigger thicker handguard. :(

I can't find my calipers to take good measurements and see if the manufacturers are giving truly accurate measurements.

Latest posts

Top Bottom