Phoenix 22 Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asnider123

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, newbie here from Western Oklahoma. Just a note to say 'HOWDY' and share a bit of info.

Attended the gun show at Elk City last weekend, where I picked up a Phoenix Arms HP-22a 22LR Range Kit. Took it out to the range, where my son and I put about 200 rounds of cheapy Federal Wally World ammo thru it.

Gotta tell you, for the money it's a heck of a little gun. With it's 5 inch barrel I was hitting my target from 15 all the way out to 35 yards. No recoil to speak of. Very smooth action. Lifetime guarantee.

Again, howdy and thanks for allowing me to join your forum.

Alan from Foss :)

asnider123

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it's been a couple of years, things have changed. I traded the HP for a Keltec Sub2k carbine. Missing my little 22 pistol, I got a new Jimenez .. a really nice and simple little mouse gun. Wanting a pocket gun with a little more oomph, I gave my JA22 to my son and got a JA380, same gun but in .380. It's very compact but not a comfortable shooter like my Bersa 380. I am gonna get me another JA22 so I have a fun gun I can afford to shoot at the range.

Alan

Latest posts

Top Bottom