a very cool discovery on my new pistol delimma.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am mostly just posting this because I thought it was really cool and I wish a thread or post like this was around here when I started looking at this idea.

Anyways I have been wanting a new deep concealment pistol, of course the small and powerful package of the Kel-Tec P3at is hard to beat, but the LCP is a much nicer looking gun, better fit and finish. I was going to get a P3at today only because I knew they had belt clips and that is the most awesome way to carry these little gems. well after some research I also found out that the Ruger LCP will also work perfectly with the Kel-Tec belt clip. bought the gun at Academy (which for everyones info, they have the for $299.00+tax. GOOD PRICE). then I took the gun straight to H&H and bought a belt clip (Chris the gunsmith even installed for me. some of the other guys in the gunsmith are were even suprised it fit it).

So I just wanted to post this for anyone who maybe in the same situation I was looking at. thanks for checking this out and good luck to you guys!!!!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smith has copied the Taurus Judge.

Why not get the King? P3AT like you origially wanted? Smaller than the ruger.

Never the less, Both are great guns.

I like the KT pistols, but honestly the fit and finish of the LCP is far better in every way. I like the look better of them also, they have smoother curves and lines. and thier slide finish is much sturdier from what I've read when it comes to wear.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I surprised myself with my P3AT at the range on Friday. I was able to hit a 8" plate from 25 yards and this did not require adjusting my aim to compensate for bullet drop. For some reason I really didn't think that it would be accurate at that distance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom