Sniper rifle stolen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[EDMOND, Okla. -- "The marked SUV was parked right outside this Southwest Edmond home. The Logan County Sheriff's Deputy claims he locked the doors with a keyless remote."

"There is no policy about leaving a gun in a car overnight".

"But Logan County authorities say, following the theft, the sheriff's department is reevaluating its policy."

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-news-sniper-rifle-stolen-story,0,2692155.story

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Edmond PD Spokesperson Glynda Chu says, "It's camouflage because it's a sniper rifle. And it has a scope on it, also painted. Not your run-of-the-mill deer rifle.""

Apparently she hasnt hunted with anyone from OSA....

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Edmond PD Spokesperson Glynda Chu says, "It's camouflage because it's a sniper rifle. And it has a scope on it, also painted. Not your run-of-the-mill deer rifle.""

Apparently she hasnt hunted with anyone from OSA....

hahahahahaha - that's one of the funniest things I've read on this site in a while right there.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once again, I'm stunned someone would actually steal a firearm from a vehicle. I always thought that to be the most secure place to store them.....:/

(S)ecured (W)ithout (A) (T)hought

Latest posts

Top Bottom