Japan Nuke issues..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope I'm not the only one trying to stay on top of this.. One plant has already exploded.. Another is close they say.

If you think its fine because it's over there... Think again..

[Broken External Image]

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.ki4u.com/illwind.htm
When An ill Wind Blows From Afar! (Like from Japan, Iran or North Korea!)
Surviving Radioactive Fallout & Radiation Contamination from Japan, Iran or North Korea
Also, Mid-East, South Korea, Pakistan, India, China, Russia, Chernobyl, etc.

By Shane Connor
March 12th, 2011

This guide 'When An ill Wind Blows From Afar! (Like from Japan Fukushima reactor)' deals specifically with radioactive fallout that originated from afar, like a Chernobyl in the past,
or Iran in the future that's had its nuclear facilities bombed, releasing radioactive contamination into the atmosphere, or a North Korea gone mad, etc.
This guide provides panic dispelling knowledge so people downwind can more promptly initiate appropriate protective actions, as required.

This is the third in the series that begins with The Good News About Nuclear Destruction! at www.ki4u.com/goodnews.htm
that debunks the myths of nuclear un-survivability and What To Do If A Nuclear Disaster Is Imminent! at www.ki4u.com/guide.htm
that details the practical methods for American families to protect themselves from nuclear explosion(s) and fallout originating here.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First image of the explosion at Fukushima Nuclear Plant

- Rumor was the four workers injured trying to cool down the reactor were dead. Official on NHK just claimed they are conscious at the hospital, so who knows.
ai.imgur.com_syu6K.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recent reports I have seen say it is now venting some radioactive gas but that the reactor has not exploded. Another building seems to have. Serious but not panic worthy just yet. That said, it does need watching as it could become serious very quickly.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2687605/posts?page=1
Radioactive Cesium detected near fukushima.
12:34 a.m. – Meltdown Warning
Ominous warnings posted by Kyodo:

BREAKING NEWS: Fukushima nuke plant might be experiencing nuclear meltdown

BREAKING NEWS: Radioactive Cesium detected near Fukushima plant: nuke safety commission

Cesium found outside the plant suggests a reactor may have started melting, as cesium is a byproduct of a nuclear chain reaction.

Japanese officials are urging the public not to panic, saying that a possible meltdown would not affect any humans outside of a six-mile radius of the plant. Not sure if that is going to relieve fears.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Twitter updates...
ventiotto bojan bostjancic
what #explosion in #fukushima - containment/pool blow out and likely BWR reactor core #meltdown terrible if true.. http://bbc.in/hyr4iD
41 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

maluka Mustafa Maluka
Explosion Destroys Walls of Japanese Nuclear Reactor Building, NHK Reports - Bloomberg bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-1…
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Lachlan Stevens
lachlanstevens Lachlan Stevens
@
@bernietb JNSA is still assuring the public that reactor 1 is not melting down, nor did the the explosion damage the reactor casing
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

biocatziil David Cochran
@
@okonomiyonda explosion. The roof blew off the reactor encasement.
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Madayar Madayar
Fukushima1 outer structure damaged by explosion, radioactive Caseium leaked. 20 km zone around reactor to be evacuated. Core not exposed.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I hope no one is hurt and the devastation in Japan is horrible......

Is it wrong that when I saw this story on the news my first thought was "Oh, No, Godzilla!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom