Glock 30 Opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently purchased a G30sf. I have enjoyed mine so far. I have done nothing to it but put a set of Meprolight night sites on it and SHOOT it. It's hard to beat 11 rounds of .45acp in such a small and lightweight package.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently purchased a G30sf. I have enjoyed mine so far. I have done nothing to it but put a set of Meprolight night sites on it and SHOOT it. It's hard to beat 11 rounds of .45acp in such a small and lightweight package.

This was my line of thinking as well. Hoping to find one at the Wanenmacher in April. Should have tax return by then. :rubhands:

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine and it is extremely accurate right out of the box. I'm a little worried about how comfortable it's going to be when I get my IWB Holster as the gun looks a little "thick" to me. The wait on the Holster is 4 - 6 weeks, so it's almost like waiting for my CCW all over again, lol.

Reaction score
Do you mean, relative to other Glocks, or relative to other guns? If you mean the latter, then I had one, and it suffers from the same maladies as other Glocks, which I constantly harp on and reiterate, which are deal-breakers as far as I am concerned, for the price of them. It also has the same upside(s) as other Glocks, meaning that it has an outstanding finish, and a lot of aftermarket doodads for it, and retains value pretty well. :)

It's hard to beat 11 rounds of .45acp in such a small and lightweight package.

Right. Just like with the other polymer framed guns other there which also do exactly that (quite a few of them), except that the other ones have higher quality mags, higher quality guide rods, higher quality sights, more supported 6 oclocks chambers, more ergo grips, better looks, and without the ET-alien-designed grip angles. Oh and the other ones cost less or about the same (except Walther, HK, and a couple of others). :P

They shoot fine (reliability and accuracy), as far as that goes, just like every other mid- to high-quality semi-auto pistol on the market today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom