Stomach virus going around.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought I'd warn everyone there's a stomach virus going around. My daughter had it yesterday and my wife and I both have it today. Doctor said he's had 3 kids come in the last few days with the same thing within a few days of another visit to the same doc. I'm thinking a sick kid rubbed his/her snot all over the toys or something because we took her to get her shots and a few days later she had this mess. Now we all have it.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a stomach virus, but my dad, my brother's girlfriend and I (all without any contact) caught a pretty bad cold all at the same time. It hit Monday evening, Tuesday morning I felt just like I did back when I had the flu (body aches, sensitive skin, chills, sweats). This morning I still feel a little weak and still have a headache, but I feel much better compared to 24 hours ago.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it's the same little virus that I'm thinking of (projectile out of both ends) then it's been going around for almost 2years. Not pleasant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom