Stomach virus going around.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah our daughter pretty much slept in our laps all day yesterday. It messed her up pretty bad, but she's much better today. I'm glad she's better because now we both feel like crap.

I'm not sure how old your daughter is, but if you're 24 I'm doubting she's of any age to be able to fend for herself. So while I'm happy for you that she's feeling better, I do feel very sorry for you that you and the wife are still ill, because she's probably not old enough to understand the concept of "just because I feel fine, doesn't mean that everyone else does, too".

I know our daughter will bounce right back to normal after being sick and want us to wrestle, jump on the trampoline, etc and doesn't get it when we say we're too tired or not feeling well enough to do so. Her response usually is "I'm not tired".

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's almost 2 so you're exactly right. She's being her normal wild self. Can't be mad at her though, she doesn't know any better. She's a good kid normally anyway. Thanks for the kind words.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had it last week, woke up at 3:00 am and thought i was going to puke, and felt bloated. Felt that way for another 5-6 hours but never purged.
Felt week and dazed for another 18-24 hours then i was fine.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's almost 2 so you're exactly right. She's being her normal wild self. Can't be mad at her though, she doesn't know any better. She's a good kid normally anyway. Thanks for the kind words.

Ours is 5 so get used to it. She understands that you don't wake up mommy if she's napping on the couch, but she doesn't quite fully understand why yet.

But you're right, you can't be mad at them. You can be completely jealous of their spirit and energy, though.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well after laying around all day yesterday and missing work I am feeling much better today. My stomach is still bubbly and I have no appetite, but at least I am able to move. Last night I laid in a uncomfortable position all night because I didn't have the energy to move. I hope nobody else gets this crap.

Now I realize why my daughter just laid on us all day and stared at us. I feel so bad for her. I don't know how their little bodies can handle this kinda stuff.

sonny74

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I had this bug last week. But the pain was getting so bad that my wife took me to the ER. It turned out that my appendix was infected and was about to burst and they have to take it out. Still sore from the surgery but all better now.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I had this bug last week. But the pain was getting so bad that my wife took me to the ER. It turned out that my appendix was infected and was about to burst and they have to take it out. Still sore from the surgery but all better now.

Sure glad you didn't assume it was the bug and had it checked out! Sorry to hear about that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom