can somebody bump the bbq thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i guess my searchfu aint happenin today. i cant find the bbq thread and i am gonna be up around norman tomorrow and wanted to see what was good around there. or anywhere in between. last saturday the wife wanted jakes in chickasha and i said theres someplace here thats way better than jakes but i didnt know where or what it was called. jakes pretty much sucked. dont get their chicken fried steak. pre-fab. blah.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Van's on Porter! Common we've been doing BBQ since before Billy Sims was born! Coaches? They are a brew house that serves some BBQ items, not a bbq restaurant that serves some beer.

A link for our site is in my signature.

jeepersjeep

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Van's has it going on! So does Spencers in MWC and Mr. Tees. Mr. Spriggs has it also.

I used to live in Norman. Maybe your talking about my house?:wave:

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there any doubt? Van's all the way. After all, he's a member of OSA. Case closed. :)

Anyway, I've heard people rave about Van's. I'm talking seriously big eaters too, not lightweights!

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the place you are talking about in Chickasha, but also cannot remember the name, and Jake's does suck, and I have to say Van's too, one of my favorite places for BBQ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom