Waffen Werks ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember Gecko45?

......That's him. I'm not bullshitting you and it's not Hyperbole. That's him. That's the guy who did that. Supposedly very decent quality rifles though.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude you don't know who Gecko45 is? Google is your friend. He's only the funniest troll to ever hit a firearms forum.

But yeah I know a few guys who got the FPK or w/e, the PSL with the AK furniture, and they were VERY pleased.

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

Robert Keith Cash is purported to be Gecko45. Probably just a rumor, but I always found that funny.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the reviews I have found seem to lead to them being a good company to deal with,excellent customer service cuz heir a small company trying to make a name for themselves.
They have taken the PSL and made a 16.5" carbine version built on a nodal spud receiver that accepts AK furniture,not the 24" barrelstandard PSL,got one of these already,I bet this thing is a shoulder Bruiser :).
I geuss I'll have to post a review of the gun and their company once I get it.

Eliza Doolittle

New to the site!
Reaction score
Dude you don't know who Gecko45 is? Google is your friend. He's only the funniest troll to ever hit a firearms forum.

But yeah I know a few guys who got the FPK or w/e, the PSL with the AK furniture, and they were VERY pleased.

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

Robert Keith Cash is purported to be Gecko45. Probably just a rumor, but I always found that funny.

Just FYI on Waffen Werks and Gecko45...

Robert Keith Cash is not Gecko45. Gecko45 is a friend of mine who is no longer associated with Waffen Werks in any way and for about a year, now.

Caveat Emptor on the wares from Waffen Werks.

Have fun in Oklahoma. I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom