Scuba Videos on youtube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is some clear video. What kind of camera are you using. While on our honeymoon we just purchased a Olympus Stylus Tough 6020. It is a point and click with 720p video that is waterproof to 30ft. We used it while SNUBA diving in Cozumel and it worked really well.

Did you just get certified? We are also wanting to get certified. I really want to go check out the Athens Scuba Park in Athens Texas.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great to hear you liked Snuba. Been certified for a bit. But had been scuba diving for some time before that. Lived in Hawaii as a kid and we all did it there. No certification required back then. :eek2: Athens looks nice just like Clear Springs Scuba park in Tx as well as Bonne Terre Mine and Oronogo in Missouri. Good stuff. The camera is a Canon D10. Has been a good little camera. I have had it to around 45 feet but I hear it will go a bit deeper. I Have a G7 in Ikelite housing for the deep stuff.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
way cool vids , athens is cool ,they have a jet star they sunk and tons of other stuff . cool environment for practicing your navigation . also if you fish lake fork is just an hour away , and first monday is 30 minutes ,canton home of the worlds largest flea market . lol stay safe
elance

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Monkey, Do you like your Ikelite? I have a Canon SD1200 and I cant decide between the Canon shell or the Ikelite. I just got back from Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Did my first dive in Grand Cayman. Awesome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom