Hope this isn't one of you guys (Armslist)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw this;

http://www.armslist.com/posts/121018/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-handguns-for-sale-stolen

"Be on the lookout for John Pickwell and Samantha Howlett. The stole my 1911 Citadel .45 via fraudulent transaction. They claim to be from West Memphis, Arkansas and work for a security firm. They are driving a dark brown/black 1998 Chevy Blazer. He is knowledgeable abou guns and they're scam is convincing. Serial number on the gun is CIT000792. He uses the following email [email protected] please contact LE if you hear from or see them, or the gun. Getting the gun back is not my priority, keeping someone else from getting burned is. He is white male 5'09" 160-165 goatee black hair. She is 5'04" 140 blonde brown hair."

Hope this isn't any one of us... isn't it unlawful to sell a handgun to an out of stater? Kinda why we don't allow posts in the classifieds from other states on firearms?

You don't think they took a check or money order, do you?

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is white male 5'09" 160-165 goatee black hair.

Hmmmm....

aimages.wikia.com_startrek_images_f_f9_Mirror_spock.jpg

Hope this isn't any one of us...

Reminds me of:

awww.georgehernandez.com_h_aaBlog_2006_media_1115_RapistSearch.jpg

So Dave, travel to West Memphis often?

JJ Hiryuu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I only do face to face sales when I do sell something, and want cash up front. Having a friend along isn't a bad idea either if they try and pull some shenanagins.

Latest posts

Top Bottom