Nutnfancy on Youtube....??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody watch this guy's videos? While some of them are a lil entertaining...I wonder...who is this guy? Is he active duty or prior military? :confused:....While I do enjoy a few of his videos....I can't help but think he's a lil ate up in a Mall Ninja kinda way....I could be wrong.

Anybody know anything about this dude?

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He talks as if he was former Air Force, and I have gotten the impression he was a reservist or at one point was. I also believe he owns or has a vested interest in a gun shop. That is what I have gathered from the few videos I have watched but could be way off. He does have some good info and reviews every now and then, and sometimes way over the top.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's a character. I've learned some stuff from his videos but some are hard to watch with so many "dude's" thrown in there. I do find him entertaining. I've also seen some videos where he absolutely is talking out of his butt and doesn't have a clue. In one, for instance, he was reviewing a Glock vs an XD, I think. Anyway, he was talking about the Glock and totally dismissed concerns about an unsupported chamber and in fact claimed that it was fully supported, implying that it was just a myth. Mmmkay!!! Whatever, "dude".

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand nutnfancy's voice. Or the things he says. I also don't like how all of his videos last at least 20 minutes.

THE WORST are the philosophical videos (about BEING A SHEEPDOG or THE TACTICAL MINDSET) where you actually see his face. I find his mannerisms offputting.

Hickok45 is the anti-nutnfancy. nutnfancy's videos are a lot of worthless talking with no shooting. Hickok45 just shoots stuff. I could watch him ring 80-yard gongs all day <3

Jeff Quinn's videos are great because they're all basically "HERE IS THIS GUN. I LIKE THIS GUN. IMMA SHOOT IT NOW."

E: nutnfancy is an Air Force reservist, IIRC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom