Nutnfancy on Youtube....??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree w/ Hickok45, also like Jeff Quinn w/Gunblast

Jeff Quinn's videos are great because they're all basically "HERE IS THIS GUN. I LIKE THIS GUN. IMMA SHOOT IT NOW."

If I'm ever 1/3 as cool as Jeff Quinn is, I will have won at life. The man is a master of brevity and beard braiding. He sold me my 4" Redhawk in 55 seconds.

He's also a fan of cool leather.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's only one person on the planet I can tolerate 'dude speak' from and that's The Dude. Everyone else, including Mr. Nutnfancy kind of puts me off. I'm more of a Hickok45 and GunBlast guy. Nutnfancy does put out some good information though.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nuttin fancy is a super douche. I love how he talks about being an "operator" when he flies refueling tankers in the AF reserves

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I can't stand the guy, and I think he's a huge *********. There are a few of a his video that I enjoyed (his hiking videos), but my God are his reviews videos terrible!

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hickok45, sootch00 and jeff quinn from gunblast.com are the only ones i watch religiously. They all know their stuff and arent full of a bunch of hocus pocus like nutnfancy. He acts like he is the greatest and like the crap he does in his videos is meaningful and actually going to help in a real world situation. He also dogs on guns for some of the most ridiculous things that only a weekend warrior or mall ninja would do and not people who put weapons to use for what they were built for like hickok, sootch and jeff quinn.

Sanjuancb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nutnfancy is a mall ninja, Jeff Quinn is awesome. I introduced myself to Jeff at the Wanenmacher show and told him how much I enjoyed his work. He was a very nice guy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom