Need NRA Basic Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnickle

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have an OK CCW permit, but to get a CT permit I need an NRA Basic Pistol certificate along with my OK permit. Is anyone in Tulsa area that couuld meet me at USSA and help out? Call me @ 405-221-7210.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an OK CCW permit, but to get a CT permit I need an NRA Basic Pistol certificate along with my OK permit. Is anyone in Tulsa area that couuld meet me at USSA and help out? Call me @ 405-221-7210.

At the Red Castle Gun Club meeting I went to on monday. They talked about having three classes this year. Goto their web site and either email or call them and they will be able to get you to the right person. Hope this helps.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Poor guy, why CT? I was exiled to CT for six years and I am so happy to be back down south even though this is not really the south.

gnickle

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Son in law is taking coaching job at UCON so have to go visit th e see grandkids. Plus move household goods later this summer could NOT live thjere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom