Good Luck to the OKC Runners today at the Memorial Marathon!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I worked the water stop that had the Wizard of Oz characters (32nd and Classen). I was able to bundle up and be as rain-proof as possible. All you runners showed a lot of dedication running on a day like today. Great job!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gmar, you guys were life savers..think yours was the one that had the Gu, direly needed it by that point of my race, the wind and rained was sucking energy hard. Thank you for your support during this tough weather and race. Any chance you were the Tin man in need of oil? Made me laugh, needed one about then, the cold was taking its toll. Lots of the other stops were limited and non-existant, glad you all didn't.

I completed my first half marathon this morning with a time of 2:35, cold, wet and windy. Thanks for the well wishes.

Bulboy, congratulate your wife on her run for me.

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife described it in two words "it sucked"

Those are good words to describe it. I ran the full yesterday and it did SUCK. It was my first full and I was really happy when I finished. No, Actually, I was really happy when I stopped shivering an hour later.

ssgrock3 - Congrats on your finish. It was earned!!!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are good words to describe it. I ran the full yesterday and it did SUCK. It was my first full and I was really happy when I finished. No, Actually, I was really happy when I stopped shivering an hour later.

ssgrock3 - Congrats on your finish. It was earned!!!

Thank you Jim7711, Congratulations to you on your 26.2 Victory! Your an official Marathoner now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom