LOST German Shepherds, South OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is a calling all cars type of thing. Night before last, during the thunderstorm Both of my Pure Bred Germans dug a hole and were gone. Its possible some one snatched them up as normally if they get out they just hang out on the porch. They would have been on south side OKC, Between Shields and High from 36/grand to 15th or so. The Male is a big boy, black and Tan has a studded leather Harley Davidson collar on and she is a bit smaller White and black/silver saddle with a faded pink collar. She is tagged but he broke his tag off last week "go figure". These were a breeding pair for a while until she got to old. If anyone sees them, please let me know. He is Max and she is Princess. I have been to the shelter and going back after work. Fliers go out today.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some one once tried to keep my german shepard when she got out a few years ago, yelled her name a few minutes and she came running back with a chain and one of those ground spikes attached to it.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, Max came home last night, looks like he has had a bath. She wasnt with her so who knows. 1 down, 1 to go. Spent another couple of hours going up and down every street yelling their names.

Last edited:

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, it might be a long shot, but I would put Max on a leash and then take him outside and tell him to "Go find Princess!", he knows where he was and if Princess is there he might lead you back there. I've kept dogs all my life, and from time to time they have amazed me, with there ability to figure out what people want from them.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay guys, I really need some help now "hopefully there is a Vet on the boards".. I got a call from a nice lady who said she found our dog a mile or so away last night. She said her front leg was hurt pretty bad and tried to take her to the vet listed on her collar.. That vet was closed so took her to a vet friend of hers that lives in prague. I called her last night and she said her front paw would likely need amputated. I am going to prague to get her after work, the vet said she wasnt in any pain and she would watch over her free of charge until I can go get her. I have called a couple of vets in the area and am getting some really high quotes. To be honest, I cant come anywhere near what there asking. I also, cant justify putting her down as she has many good years left in her and the only problem is her front paw. If anyone on here can help please let me know.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you tried contacting a "cow" Vet, one that specializes in large animals? They might be able to help you out at a lower cost. I know that vets that specialize in small animals ( cats and dogs) get a premium on there services.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
this sounds rough but you can do this go to a vet in small town big city vet might not do this tell the vet u need something to knock your dog out,it will be a shot ,they will sell it to you it will cost about 15 dollars and cut the leg off yourself,have the stuff ready that you need to do it before you give shot and after give a good shot of antibocics.dogs are tough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom