Sako, Any Good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know Sako's have a good reputation, but I just traded for a Sako Forester in a 243. I plan on hunting deer with it, please tell me what you know about this rifle.

josephwatson

New to the site!
Reaction score
Sako rifles are now serving as an effective tool for hunting and shooting purpose and It has become a good brand around the world and has several features including high durability, quick targeting facility and is considered best for focusing with great accuracy from a long distance. These rifles are mainly designed and manufactured to be used as the most accurate and active tactical rifles in the hunting field. It is easy to grip and use. These rifles always fulfils customers expectations. A number of sako rifles are there with different features and has been categorized into Sako 85 Rifles, Sako TRG Rifles, Sako A7 Rifles and many more in the market. The price rate of sako rifles series is very reasonable.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A guy in our gun club had one in a .243 years ago. He never got it to be as accurate as Sako's were known to be. He tried handloads and factory ammo but,never got it to shoot well. He sold it and got a Remington Sendero in .243. It was the only inaccurate Sako that I've ever heard of.

SPCAS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one in 338LM. More accurate than I am with hand loads. Fantastic rifles. It will end up as one of your top rifles most likely

Latest posts

Top Bottom