Lets see those .308/7.62 Nato guns!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai220.photobucket.com_albums_dd98_sumoj275_IMG_20110515_104748_1.jpg

ai220.photobucket.com_albums_dd98_sumoj275_IMG_20110515_105726_1.jpg

mfischer13

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice FALs, I wish I had a place to take some pics outside they always look better under the right light.

We need some more rifle pictures, I'm sure there are more than just two owners of 308 rifles!

mfischer13

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Updated Photo.
Added a proper flash hider, and a traditional sling which I like better.
I plan on replacing at least the hand-guard with wood furniture.

[Broken External Image]

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where would I pick up one of those cheek rest/stock storage units like you have on your rifles.

One is an Eagle, the other is a Galati Gear (the Eagle is the better of the two, but surprisingly, the Galati Gear has been very nice for a cheaper version). They're called stock-packs.

Triad Tactical is probably the best place to get Eagle stuff: http://www.triadtactical.com/512-MB-266Mhz-PC2100-DIMM.html

You can find the Galati Gear version at http://www.ballistictech.com/ - I've dealt with that place for a while and can vouch for their service.

What I did on both rifles was take strips of Cordura Strap material (or something close), and cut them to length from as far back on the stock's cheek-rest as you want, and as close to the forward part of the cheek-rest as you can get while still having enough room to remove the bolt (otherwise, its a pain in the ass to pull the bolt). We kept adding more and more strips (one at a time), and strapped on the stock-pack until the proper cheek wield was dead-on with the eye-piece on the scope just right. Then I duct-taped them to the stock and put the stock-pack over them.

Perfect cheek-rest and the stock-pack covers/secures the strap-strips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom