Got our shop Vette on the dyno last night :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stock 6.0L iron block
Stock 6.0L bore
Stock 6.0L crank
Stock 6.0L G8 untoched heads, valves and intake
Stock LS6 cam

Forged rods and pistons, hardened pushrods and dual valve springs.

Special thanks for Deatsch Weks: dual DW300 pumps and 1300cc injectors are supplying plenty of fuel even with E85.

Stock LS1 computer with 3-bar SD tuned in house

In house FRONT mount turbo kit with 91mm T4 turbo.

23psi on E85

ENJOY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blZKbs8Yzfo

The old setup (red) we had a 74mm turbo VS new (blue) 91mm at approximately same boost.

ai52.tinypic.com_1orgp5.gif

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome, just don't go filming yourself racing it up the turnpike.

What exactly is your shop setup to do (equipment and tech's abilities)?

I ask because I got word last week that the guy originally lined up to buy my truck couldn't get a loan since he already has a $37,000 loan out on his brand new Dirtymax. I told myself if I don't sell it then I'll put money into some engine work. Cams, springs, pulleys, stall, gears, and everything in between necessary to make it all work. Does your shop do that sort of work?

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that all you could get out of it? just kidding! Thats pretty impressive. Has it been on the street yet, I bet traction might be problem. How does it run at lower RPM? does it take awhile to spool that turbo?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
nice andrei, i sent the video to my dad. he's in the enid vette club. i'm sure he'll send it to all the silver-haired guys in the club LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom