"Compliance is safer than confrontation"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"May 19, 2011

Dear Jason,
Thank you for contacting Walgreens regarding this matter. Our policies in this area are designed to maintain the maximum Pussification of our customers and employees.Store employees receive comprehensive training on our company’s robbery procedures and how to react and respond to a potential robbery situation. In past incidents, employees have told us they’ve found this training effective.These policies and training programs are endorsed by law enforcement, which strongly advises against confrontation of crime suspects.Compliance is safer than confrontation. Through this practice, we have been able to maintain an exemplary record of safety.We’ve made significant investments in security technology in recent years, including increasing the number of digital surveillance cameras at our stores.With upgrades to security technology, we are able to provide police with high-resolution photographs and video of crime suspects.We continue to invest in state-of-the-art security measures and high-definition surveillance equipment and hope that the apprehension of robbery suspects in the Benton Harbor area will prevent future crimes. Thank you for contacting Walgreens to share your comments."

Sincerely,
Barbara S
Consumer Response Representative

Ref # 3084471

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a link to a story about the incident? I, too, would be willing to send them information regarding me boycotting them not just as a customer, but as someone who will refuse to deal with them on a professional level. :D That might actually hurt the bottom line of a few of their local franchises. I want to read about the whole incident and circumstances before I make my final decision, however.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great more camera's, only if those cameras have a gun that can shoot the bad guy. Other wise I'll avoid going there. Does anyone know their policy for ccw holders?

Latest posts

Top Bottom