best place in OKC for Tatoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The wife and I decided that instead of wasting money on short get away for our anniversary, we would get tatoos. Not sure what yet. Something small and having to do with our kids. And NOT matching. This will be our first. So where's the best place in OKC for a couple of newbies to go?

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Matt Gibson @ 15th Street Tattoo in Edmond. http://www.15thst-tattoo.com/ He did my daughters footprints on the back of my arm. It is the best tattoo I have gotten, healed very fast with very little scabbing. Very clean shop and good prices. Ill see if I can get of picture of my tat posted today. I will be going back to him for all my ink from now on.
Here you go. My daughters name is Scarlett.
ai68.photobucket.com_albums_i37_bkoenke_scarlettfootprintink.jpg

Last edited:

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
me and the wife have been thinking about getting one. So far i cant decide on anything that i would want to wear for the rest of my life. one of my buds almost made me change my mind when i was asking him why he got the tattoos and what one of them means. his response was " i dont know."

Why would you tattoo something on yourself if you dont know what it means or dont know what made you want to wear it.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted to bring this thread back to life as the wife and I are looking to get tattoos this weekend for our anniversary. I just wanted to see if anyone had any shops they like and would recommend, OKC/Edmond area preferrably. I am looking into a few that were posted previously in this thread, but wanted to see if there are anymore that are recommended.

Latest posts

Top Bottom