Where to find a hard plastic or leather concealed holster for taurus??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meatstick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking to find a hard plastic or leather holster for my Taurus Millineum Pro 9mm. I would prefer it to set out side my pants but up above my hip. I have seen some like that made of leather for Kahr pistols. But I am having an extremely hard time finding a plastic or leather one. The one I am using now is a soft type of fabric that pulls out with the gun whenever I remove my weapon and I dont like that. Bc in the heat of the moment that could cause me my life. If anyone has any info on this please help!

acope

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Taurus 24/7 pro in .40 caliber and have had good luck with holsters made for the Ruger 97. Since the millenium pro has a similar shape, you might give that a try.

Hope this helps.

allen

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think both Sports World and Medlock had Tagua, Blackhawk, and some other brands of leather holsters to fit the Taurus.

My father found some Fobus paddle holsters really cheap on close out at Bass Pro in BA. Fobus has their critics, but they were really cheap. I mean, like $5 each cheap

So it may be worth a look at those places.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for Crossbreed and High Noon. My Kahr CW45 currently rides in a Looper holster which was purchased for $50 at H&H.

Bass Pro has a decent selection of leather. Sports World is limited on its leather selection, but I'm sure you could find something there that would work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom