Where is the best place to buy .223 Ammo???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcgoree

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got my first AR-15. It is a 5.56 Chamber so I can shoot .223 ammo. I am wondering were the best place is to buy bulk ammo from? I have seen some places online such as Ammunitionstore.com, but I don't know if ammo such as Wolf WPA 55gr FMJ is reliable and good to shoot. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

revo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got my first AR-15. It is a 5.56 Chamber so I can shoot .223 ammo. I am wondering were the best place is to buy bulk ammo from? I have seen some places online such as Ammunitionstore.com, but I don't know if ammo such as Wolf WPA 55gr FMJ is reliable and good to shoot. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

palmettostatearmory.com, they have federal xm193f for 5.69 per 20. I order 500 rounds for 154 dollars shipped. Its great ammo for paper punching.

Some OSA members sold 500 rounds of this stuff in the classified for 180.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Every time I have been to USSA to shoot my AR15, I haven't seen anyone shooting anything other than steel case. USSA started carrying .223/5.56 ammo in the pro shop and it's steel case as well. I own a Colt 6920 and previous to that a Del Ton and it feeds 100% with Wolf and TulAmmo and even Brown Bear..

I get mine at Ammunitionstore.com. The price is the cheapest I have found. The ammoengine.com is a pretty good site as well but I have noticed it misses a lot of smaller companies. I found my current supplier by using Google and typing in "bulk .223 ammo"

It's hard to beat 109.00 shipped for 500 rounds of fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom