boy bullied and stripped naked by 3 girls who then post the video online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, no one said the girls should go to jail... if an underage minor commits a crime, then punishments are doled out as a minor, which often include restitution, juvenile detention and/or community service. They are advocating prosecution, yes... no one said they should be thrown under the jail, but you, as usual, are trying to make it more than it is. Way to go.

And who cares what the boy did? Is there anything an 11 year-old boy can do that justifies stripping him naked in public, videotaping it and broadcasting it to the entire world???? Well.... maybe in your house, but not in mine.

Wow... just frigging wow.

tmotulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, no one said the girls should go to jail... if an underage minor commits a crime, then punishments are doled out as a minor, which often include restitution, juvenile detention and/or community service. They are advocating prosecution, yes... no one said they should be thrown under the jail, but you, as usual, are trying to make it more than it is. Way to go.

And who cares what the boy did? Is there anything an 11 year-old boy can do that justifies stripping him naked in public, videotaping it and broadcasting it to the entire world???? Well.... maybe in your house, but not in mine.

Wow... just frigging wow.

+1

I think that sentence about sums it up. They need more punishment than what todays mommies and daddies will do...but incarceration would be a little over the top. I think a fitting and learning punishment would be to work with either DHS or maybe a psychologist and see up close and personal, the people that have been hurt by sexual abuse.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The girls parents should be whipping some ass.... end of story... the boy will be ok. boys are tuff...

keep the system out of it.

Then when the boy gets older, he should date the best looking of the youger sisters of the girls! end of story!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the only part of the incident I don't believe in. Unfortunatly social media has taken over our society.

But everything else was ok? You got to be kidding me. Do you know why putting it on the web was bad? bc the incident they were recording was....... ummm bad.

I get the whole "no mamby pamby" thing but if a group of kids ANY age strip one of my youngins to nothing, one way or another there is going to be harsh (yet appropriate) repercussions.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But everything else was ok? You got to be kidding me. Do you know why putting it on the web was bad? bc the incident they were recording was....... ummm bad.

I get the whole "no mamby pamby" thing but if a group of kids ANY age strip one of my youngins to nothing, one way or another there is going to be harsh (yet appropriate) repercussions.

you must have grown up with "time outs"

Latest posts

Top Bottom