Repo guys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any on board? I would like to get into this part time. Seems like it would be exciting. So anyone local need an extra hand?

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You been watching the shows?? I used to to do that, it's not that exciting, it's dangerous and doesn't pay well . You are pretty much a car thief.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to try it out. Yes the operation repo is total BS. But I do like the one on NatGeo-Night shift repo men, seems pretty legit.

Glockwork- Your buddy sounds like a real winner. Its not the repo guys fault he missed his payments. Sounds like he should be charged with brandishing a firearm.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to do it part time for a local bank and for a buddy's "buy here, pay here" car lot. Pay is ok, but not great. Alot of time spent on finding them before you go get them. I would talk to the local back you deal with. It can be dangerous. You get some crazy, but you try to get it when they are not around. I never had a gun pulled on me. If so, I would have made sure that they went to jail. Unlike on t.v., its best to skip the drama and just wait for them to go to work and take the car.

chubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to do it part time for a local bank and for a buddy's "buy here, pay here" car lot. Pay is ok, but not great. Alot of time spent on finding them before you go get them. I would talk to the local back you deal with. It can be dangerous. You get some crazy, but you try to get it when they are not around. I never had a gun pulled on me. If so, I would have made sure that they went to jail. Unlike on t.v., its best to skip the drama and just wait for them to go to work and take the car.

But nobody wants to watch it like that. they want fights.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes the tv shows look like fun, however tv is B.S. im sure that getting a gun pulled on you would not be an easy thing to just sit back and take with out drawing down on them and taking the first shot... calling someones bs in this field can mean life and death... I to thought it would be fun for a while but then I wised up and realised that I would soon be facing some legal charges for the way I can react to things would not be a good thing at all, as I dont leave the house period with out being armed in some way or another (I love blackie collins when carrieng a firearm is not practical)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom