Sooner State Pawn Oklahoma Second Amendment Association 2A Shooting Center Harsh Firearms

Default WTT Tanfoglio Super Titan II Double Stack 380 Semi Auto-Made in Italy-FIE Import

I got this gun from my grandpa and I already have a 380 that I am happy with. It is in the box, it is the double stack 380 with I think 12 round capacity, has the trigger safety and firing pin safety. He said he bought it in 1980 something and fired one mag through it, literally looks almost new. I took it and shot 100 rounds of Remington and Federal through it on Friday with zero malfunctions. This is a quality made piece unlike some of the FIE stuff Ive seen. I want to trade for ??? shoot me offers, rifles or pistols...

comes with box and paperwork and cleaning brush, one mag... and yes the flat discoloration on the barrel is from the range, I took them right when I got home from shooting and hadn't cleaned it up yet...

Last edited by billet93; 06-13-2011 at 05:47 PM.
    Country Boys Can Survive
    "Give her hell easy!"

My Feedback

Default Re: WTT Tanfoglio Super Titan II Double Stack 380 Semi Auto-Made in Italy-FIE Import

I carried one of these around in Phoenix in the early '90s. What's your estimated trade value?
    Be this;

Trustworthy
    Loyal
    Helpful
    Friendly
    Courteous
    Kind
    Obedient
    Cheerful
    Thrifty
    Brave
    Clean
    and Reverent

Super Dave's Feedback

Default Re: WTT Tanfoglio Super Titan II Double Stack 380 Semi Auto-Made in Italy-FIE Import

Good question... guess I'll find out the ballpark value if any offers get thrown my way... not really sure where I would place it since it was a hand me down from family and I didnt pay cash out of pocket for it myself.
    Country Boys Can Survive
    "Give her hell easy!"

My Feedback

bump it up one time before I move to cash sale...
    Country Boys Can Survive
    "Give her hell easy!"

My Feedback

gone, lock it up please...
    Country Boys Can Survive
    "Give her hell easy!"

My Feedback