Best place to buy a gun safe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcgoree

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking at getting my first gun safe. I would like for it to have room for at least 5 rifles and plenty of storage space for handguns, ammo, and important documentation. I have looked around online some, but was wondering were the best places in OKC are to buy one.

XChosen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just had a Fatboy Jr installed from H&H gun range. I was happy with the price, service, delivery, and have been really pleased with the safe itself.

Kaboom

New to the site!
Reaction score
My advice would be to by one bigger thn that, I bought one for 10 rifles and it's full 3 months after I bought it. There is a safe dealer in Tulsa/coweta called Ssi and they bought the A.G.English business here since he retired. I was pleased with what they sold me....I am sure others can comment

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although I normally avoid H&H due to previous service problems, I went there 3 weeks ago and purchased a gun safe. The service was awesome, guy seemed to know a lot about the products and was able to answer my many questions. Delivery was on time and the delivery guys were more than reasonable about scheduling with me. I was only home on weekends due to training out of town and they arraigned to meet me after normal delivery times. And offered to refund 1/2 of the delivery fees when I decided not to have it bolted down because I bought a new house....

All in all, it was a great deal better experience than I've ever had with them and I would recommend them highly. The price was selection was good, price was reasonable and the service was excellent......

Fog

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just purchased a Superior from H&H; very pleased with the deal and Richard was a pleasure to deal with; safe weighs 1050# and should be plenty for my stuff

Latest posts

Top Bottom