Easy Margarita Recipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will look like an expert at your backyard BBQ, just dont tell them what the ingredients are until they have tried them.

First, either use frozen limeaid mix or bacardi margaria mix. I use the bacardi mix. Empty the can out into a pitcher. Empty one bud light lime into the pitcher. Any other light beer will work in a pinch. Fill the frozen mix can with 2/3rds Tequila and 1/3 triple sec and dump in pitcher. Tequila should be one grade above rot gut, but dont waste premium tequila on these. Montezuma is a good, economical choice. Add 1/3-1/2 can of water, or beer and drink the rest of the can yourself if you are so inclined. Add around 4-6 tablespoons lemon juice. I just dump in a little shot of the bottled lemon juice. Sprinkle in some margarita salt and mix well. Serve in a salt rimmed glass over crushed ice for the full effect.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to find the recipe for the "Presidente" at Chili's... Mama Rojas has some damn good ones too.

I'm skeptical based on the ingredients, but I'll have to give it a try.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite margarita recipe from http://www.margaritaville.com/drinkrecipes.html

THE PERFECT MARGARITA

1 oz Margaritaville® Gold Tequila
.5 oz Margaritaville® Silver Tequila
.5 oz Triple Sec
.5 oz Orange Curacao
.5 oz Lime juice
2 Lime Wedges

Rim margarita glass with salt. Combine ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
Squeeze limes and add to tin. Shake vigorously and pour into a margarita glass.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my younger and wilder days, I found if you get her drunk enough, Margarita could be pretty easy. :naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom