PSA lowers for $49!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's funny, I just changed it before I came back to this thread... It was funny to me at first, but then I realized I have to see it every time I post too...

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up... I just picked up a Spikes from AIM for $79 shipped, and I think I'll get one of these too.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up... I just picked up a Spikes from AIM for $79 shipped, and I think I'll get one of these too.

I just ordered a Spikes from Aim as well and asked them if they would throw in free shipping on the Surplus Arms lower for $59, they did. Aim is good to deal with.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
49.95 +11% tax (5.50) plus 7.00 shipping = 62.45

What is this federal law tax stuff???

Due to Federal law, if you order an AR15 lower and AR15 parts, we will have to add an additional 11% Federal Excise Tax to the purchase price of the AR15 lower and AR15 parts. This amount will not be reflected in your shopping cart or on your invoice, but will be added when your order is processed.

California Buyers - stripped lowers are sent to California as "Long Guns" by default. Please specify if it is to be built as a Pistol in the special instructions area at checkout.

PLEASE NOTE: We are not accepting phone orders on this item.

Latest posts

Top Bottom