New gun shop in BA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw the sign when I came home tonight "Broken Arrow Gun Shop " it's just down the street from the old denny's ,near were "Big Country Tradeing" as. Is it anyone on OSA ?

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know one of the owners really well. They are doing alot of remodeling and are hoping to be open around the middle of July. They are hoping to have their first conceal-carry class in August. They are both very honest, friendly guys. Everybody needs to go by and say howdy! Their address is 1306 N. Elm Pl.(1 block south of the B.A. expressway on the West side of 161st).

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is another gun shop opened in Catoosa on Hiway 66, I passed by there yesterday about noon but due to my pending appointments for work I was not able to stop in. I don't remember the name but it was "something" Knives and Arms. anybody know who this is?

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! This would be a great way for me to "buy local". I wonder if they'll participate in the Chamber of Commerce "Buy Broken Arrow" Christmas Campaign?

Latest posts

Top Bottom