New gun shop in BA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is another gun shop opened in Catoosa on Hiway 66, I passed by there yesterday about noon but due to my pending appointments for work I was not able to stop in. I don't remember the name but it was "something" Knives and Arms. anybody know who this is?

Yeah I stopped in there last weekend,not many guns in there and a small selection of ammo.Decent little shop and they also do firearm coatings..

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know one of the owners really well. They are doing alot of remodeling and are hoping to be open around the middle of July. They are hoping to have their first conceal-carry class in August. They are both very honest, friendly guys. Everybody needs to go by and say howdy! Their address is 1306 N. Elm Pl.(1 block south of the B.A. expressway on the West side of 161st).

This sounds really close to RJ's Gun Sales.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I stopped in there last weekend,not many guns in there and a small selection of ammo.Decent little shop and they also do firearm coatings..

This is not the place that does the coatings, That is Hydro Customs, This is a new shop that just opened in the last couple of days in the strip center to the south of Hydro Customs.

dragon6

New to the site!
Reaction score
I visited this shop on it's opening day. Met both owners, good guys. Currently stocking a good variety of handguns and a few rifles and shotguns. Pricing seemed very good. They had a S&W M&P .357sig for $406. I recently paid $486 for the same pistol in .40S&W. Currently only gun sales , soon to offer training. No accessories or ammunition. This last fact frankly dissapointed me. They said its too difficult to stock the correct accessory and they didn't want to end up with inventory that doesn't sell. Many years ago I was a gun shop operator. It was the accessories and ammuniton that provided most of my profits. Hope they are successful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom