Best Place to Buy Firecrackers/Fireworks in Metro Area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From this guy!!!

ai976.photobucket.com_albums_ae244_audiomaster1990_kickinwing.jpg

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jake's fireworks on i-35 over by the zoo.....they have a big building thats air conditioned while you shop.

I'm going to be honest, that place is expensive as hell. Great selection, quality brands, but the same exact fireworks can be found for cheaper.

I know it's a drive, but we usually go to JT's stand out in Harrah off of Hwy 62. We've been giving them business for 15 years or so, I've not found a better place with better prices. Depending on what you're looking for, it may or may not be worth the drive to you, but my mom lives a mile away from that TNT Fireworks warehouse and we still make the drive to Harrah to pick up our goods if that says anything.

She'll replace any duds, as well.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From this guy!!!

ai976.photobucket.com_albums_ae244_audiomaster1990_kickinwing.jpg

if I could find him I would!

I'm going to be honest, that place is expensive as hell. Great selection, quality brands, but the same exact fireworks can be found for cheaper.

I know it's a drive, but we usually go to JT's stand out in Harrah off of Hwy 62. We've been giving them business for 15 years or so, I've not found a better place with better prices. Depending on what you're looking for, it may or may not be worth the drive to you, but my mom lives a mile away from that TNT Fireworks warehouse and we still make the drive to Harrah to pick up our goods.

that may be a bit far...but suggestions and thoughts appreciated so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom