Suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have my sports collection in the classifieds. Anyone have any other ideas as to move these. I did my final price drop today. If I can't get $300 cash or $350 trade value, I guess I should just put it back up in storage.

Would it be wrong for me to ask you guys/gals to ask other family or friends if they collect?
I'm wanting to take the money from these items to buy firearm for my kids to get later. My boys aren't the least bit interested in them. They are military brats and love guns and camo. That's it!! or video games with said things in them.....Well I appreciate your time and welcome your suggestions. I won't even consider a sports card store. I will get bent on an already good price (IMO).

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the Ebay thing in the past. It's not for me. I don't want to get paypal or have to worry about shipping. There is a TON of stuff. And it is heavy. I know you can have the buyer pay shipping, but it's too much of a pain, plus I don't like having to pay the fee either. I will try craigslist again and if it doesn't work, I will just keep it.

Last edited:

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might try forums for fans of teams for the stuff you have. If that makes sense.
I have some OSU stuff but if I was going to sell it I would go to an OSU sports forum and sell it there.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put it away Sarge, the market is extremely cyclical and is in a down time right now, but it will come back. I have checked out your post and if you let it go for that price, you will be kicking yourself in 5-6 years or so. Just sit on it, you won't regret it.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom